The following list of items will need to be completed before a kitchen user can operate in our facility.
- Please complete the Application, Submit a copy of your Food Protection Manager Certificate that has Montgomery County reciprocity, and Schedule A Tour of our facility.
- Please remit a one-time Kitchen Application Fee of $100.00. This will include completing a background credit check by Trans Union. When submitting your payment please make all checks payable to DJM III LLC. We also accept Zelle (301-922-1972) and Venmo payments as well.
- Provide a copy of driver’s license for all users and employees. These must remain on file with management.
- Provide first month’s Rent & Security deposit.
- Provide a current copy of your General Liability / Product Liability Insurance – Naming Operator as the additional insured. The additional insured information shall read as follows: DJM III LLC, Egg-o-mania Inc, David Model and its affiliates located at 7845 Airpark Road. Units D & E. Gaithersburg, MD. 20879. The following Minimum Liability coverage shall remain in full force and effect in the amount of $2,000,000 for each occurrence with a $2,000,000 aggregate/Product liability coverage. User must provide annual certificates of all insurance policies before a 30-day cancelation.
- Complete and sign user agreement. This will be provided to you upon approval.
- Complete the application for a food service facility license with the Department of Health and Human services – This will be your own Business license. Main Telephone (240) 777-3986. An annual license fee is required.
Additional ongoing fee’s:
- All Department of Heath Fee’s shall be current as well as a WSSC fog fee that shall be paid annually when billed. As of 2023 the annual fee is $155.00.
- All health initial and ongoing inspections from Montgomery County, State of Maryland, and Federal governmental agency inspections will incur a flat fee scheduling and kitchen time fee of $185.00. User must abide by all governmental laws and regulations regarding the use and occupancy of the premises and pay any GKR fees when they become due.
Please also review our Onboarding Questionnaire and Checklist.