These “House Rules” will assist us in all being productive and happy in the sharing of our commercial kitchens.
A detailed list of our “kitchen rules & responsibilities” will be outlined on your User Agreement.
- There are cameras throughout the building. There also may be voice activated monitoring in the building as well. Please let your staff know about this.
- For all employees’ relatives, helpers, etc., please provide a current picture ID and give this to your kitchen manager. This information will remain confidential.
Please be as respectful and careful of our equipment and facility, as you would want your own things to be cared for.
- You are welcome to use any of the kitchen equipment within the building premises as long as it is returned clean and in the same condition you found it. You may also need to sign a responsibility waver and instruction guide as well as personalized training of kitchen equipment used.
- If you damage any equipment you will be responsible for repairing or replacing it. We understand that accidents do happen, so please have the integrity to let us know immediately.
- All kitchen users must hold a Food Protection Manager Certificate and must display their license in the kitchen.
- All boxes must be broken down flat and placed in an OUTSIDE RECYCLE BIN FOR COLLECTION. DO NOT THROW FOOD IN THE RECYCLE CONTAINER. ALL OTHER TRASH NEEDS TO BE DISPOSED OF IN A SEPARATE TRASH CONTAINER.
- Please let us know immediately if there is a problem with any aspect of the facility so we can try to rectify the problem as soon as possible. This includes malfunctioning kitchen equipment, refrigeration, sinks, stoves, plumbing, bathrooms, garbage collection, electrical, etc.
Once you have booked your kitchen time you are responsible for paying for those hours. While we understand that things come up, we have committed those kitchen hours to you and expect you to follow through with your financial commitment to Ghost Kitchen Rental.
*Repeated violations of Health Department Codes may result in termination of your kitchen usage privileges, and cancellation of your kitchen rental agreement.